Suggestion Seasonal Sylvaran & Scuber Whin

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Wolf, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Wolf

Wolf Member

Ahoy folks, to those who owns or have seen the beautiful, summer babies named Sylvaran and Scuber Whin, have you ever thought of how they'd look with different colors? Not pink, purple and yellow, but seasonal!

I will most likely add examples of what I meant once I get back home, but the idea is to add or simply change the color of their wings/body to match Autumn, Winter or Spring. I would say Summer as well, but the two dragons already resemble Summer, with lush green wings and golden/dark bark colored bodies.

Once I'm back home, I'll go ham and edit/sketch out some examples!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Silkshoes and Dryadia like this.
  2. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Active Member

ohh White/silver & Crystal with touch of Fir tree deep deep green - a Winter wonderland Dragon :D

3. Wolf

Wolf Member

Seasonal Sylvaran:

Rough, low-resolution concept for Seasonal Sylvaran. The idea comes from since the original Sylvaran seems very Summer like, why not have a whole collection of them based off of the seasons! These were done on my old tablet (Not a proper drawing Tablet, so I may update them to a high resolution at some point.)

Autumn:
    [​IMG]

Winter:

[​IMG]

Spring:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  4. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Active Member

ohh Winter - but would love main body in either Silver grey or Snow tone blue <3
    ?? Pink spring flowers - mind you could be the plains covered with Paper daisies?

Lovely Gen Dear <3

5. Wolf

Wolf Member

The rough idea with these are they're trees going through different stages of Seasons. Their bodies are tree bark c: Yeah, I know I could possibly have made the Winter one a white tree bark but you wouldn't be able to properly see the snow on his back.

Spring one I'll most likely redo because I don't like the colors and design x.x It was rushed too quickly.

Silkshoes likes this.
  6. Rustkin

Rustkin New Member

the winter one looks nice

7. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Active Member

lol Silver Birch trees? White/deep brownish black stripes for body? Snow on wings drifting across the wing ridges with blue under colour main membranes? Just shooting ideas :p

Wolf likes this.
  8. Rustkin

Rustkin New Member

make a fire looking one? i know it's not seasonal some reason i going by the landscape like snow, grass "Green", Lava, water etc etc

9. Wolf

Wolf Member

Seasonal Scuber Whin:

Same concept as Seasonal Sylvaran, but for our beautiful, loveable forest giant, Scuber Whin. (This is just a placeholder, there are no images of Scuber Whin up yet.)

Autumn:

Winter:

Spring:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Shawlin, Silkshoes and Kidora like this.
  10. Rustkin

Rustkin New Member

are the images broken for Scuber Whin? i do not see them

11. Wolf

Wolf Member

They're not up yet lmao haven't even designed anything. It's just there as a placeholder so I know in what order they go.

Silkshoes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.